Activ-8 Power Boost
Activ-8 is a pre-workout drink mix formulated to support extreme energy levels and give your fitness performances that extra boost!
- Explosive strength
- Amazing muscular pump
What’s in it?
- L-Citruline Malate is a non-essential amino acid that can be found in foods like watermelon, squash, cucumber, and pumpkin. It is also synthesized in the human intestine and liver. It can reduce fatigue, decrease post-workout soreness, and even help speed up your recovery.
- Creatine Monohydrate is a chemical found mostly in muscles but also in the brain. It is also found in foods such as red meat and seafood. Creatine is known to improve exercise performance and muscle mass. It helps to create the energy the muscles need to work properly.
- L-Tyrosine is found in a lot of foods like chicken, eggs, whole grain oats and others. It helps improve alertness, attention, and focus, regulate mood, increase levels of the neurotransmitter’s dopamine, adrenaline, and norepinephrine.
- Choline Bitartrate is a nutrient similar to the B vitamins. It impacts the liver function, healthy brain development, muscle movement, nervous system and metabolism.
- DMAE: DMAE is a compound that can positively affect mood, enhance memory, and improve brain function. DMAE help increasing production of acetylcholine (Ach), a neurotransmitter that’s crucial. Ach helps adjust many functions in the brain, including REM sleep, muscle contractions, and pain responses.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid, the human body does not produce this compound it must be gained through food and supplements. It is known to affect levels of serotonin and dopamine, which influence mood, sleep, and emotion, and cortisol, which helps the body deal with stress.
- Bacopa is a plant that has been used in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine. It has been shown to enhance memory because it is a potent neuroprotector that works to balance neurotransmitters while also boosting cerebral blood flow. It helps increase certain brain chemicals that are involved in thinking, learning, and memory. Some research indicates that it might also defend brain cells from chemicals involved in Alzheimer disease.
- Caffeine seems to increase physical strength and endurance and might delay fatigue during exercise. It might also reduce feelings of tiredness and improve performance during physical activities.
- Bio Perine® (Black pepper extract): has a numerous positive impacts on the human body, but it is mainly known to be a bioavailability enhancer. Bio Perine® enhances the absorption of nutrients by 30%.*
Level Eight Nutrition products are lab tested certified for purity and potency.
|Select the desired flavour||
Fruit Punch, Lemonade